Thursday 25 June 2015

My recent drawing

Hi everyone.

Here's my latest drawing. I did it for an online facebook challenge, the group is called 'united by art' . They will be announcing the winner this Sunday....very exciting! It was only for fun and you don't actually win anything, except for the glory of being the winner I suppose!
I loved working on this picture although the background became a little tedious toward the end! Therefore, the bottom right hand side area took me only about half an hr which is VERY quick for one of my pieces af artwork.  :  )
I hope you like it anyway. I used polychromo pencils on stonehenge paper, size approx 11 x 14".  If I don't post anything on here again about it...it means I didn't win the challenge! Watch this space............................... 



Have a lovely day everyone.

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment