Thursday 4 June 2020

Website is back online!

Website is back online!

Hi all, I hope that you're all well and coping OK considering how crazy everything has been worldwide.

Just to let you all know that, following lots of technical glitches on my website, we are now back up and running. Thanks so much to you all for your patience and, please, do let me know if you have queries/feedback regarding the website. 

I've been busily uploading a few new crossstitch charts, here are a couple of my particular favourites which are now available as PDF downloads 😊









In the meantime, if you have any requests for any of my charts which have previously been published or any new chart suggestions for the website I would love to hear from you!

Thanks for looking and stay safe,

Jenny 


No comments:

Post a Comment